These steps may very depending on the model of your device and your Network Service Provider. However, the guideline below should give a basic help.
- Start the email application in Android.
- Press the Menu --> Accounts ---> Menu again --> Add Account.
- Enter your Email address in full (eg. email@example.com) and password
- Selected IMAP or POP3 (IMAP syncs with your webmail while POP3 only makes a copy of your emails on your device.)
- You can obtain the settings from your cPanel or use a basic guide here: http://gigalayer.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=8&id=63
- Check "Require sign-in" and hit Next
- Enter a name for the account as as you want it to display on outgoing emails.
- Tap Done.
That's it, you are done. If this setup works, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself. If you're not receiving email messages or you can't send messages, please contact our support desk for further assistance.