If you would like to transfer your domain name to GigaLayer, you will need to do the following:
- Ensure the domain registration is at least 60 days old.
- Unlock the Domain (Disable Registrar Lock)
- Disable WHOIS Privacy (if any)
- Ensure you have access to the registrant e-mail address
- Get the Domain EPP Code (Transfer Authorization Key)
Once you have these, you can place a domain transfer order at http://gigalayer.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer. If you need to transfer your content, open a support ticket and our tech support will make it effortless for you free of charge to transfer your contents for you.