cPanel will sometimes throw out the error "IP address has changed!" while you're trying to connect. This is when your Network IP address keeps changing and cPanel is protecting you from possible session hijacking. Some ISPs [Internet Service Providers] have short DHCP life times; this can cause the behavior described.
If you are on our shared hosting service, you can only walk around this in 2 ways:
- Use a different network with Static IP anytime you want to access cPanel.
- Use ProxyServer to set a Static IP for your cPanel access purpose (after the above step obviously, because you still need to log in to your cPanel to achive this)
If you choose option (2) below is a guideline to setup a ProxyServer on your shared hosting account. You need to gain temporary acess to your cPanel and then do the following:
- Go to 'Subdomains'.
- Create a subdomain 'cpanel'.
- Download the cPanel Proxy to your Computer (user login required).
- Go to 'FileManager' from the cPanel homepage.
- Open the recently created 'public_html/cpanel' folder.
- Click 'Upload' and select the file you downloaded from your Computer.
- Select the folder and click 'Extract' button.
From now on, please use http://cpanel.yourdomain.com. If you need any further assistance, be free to contact our Tech Support.